Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with merino wool

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Slippers in wet felting technique. Part 2    Here is Part 1. You will need bergshav yellow wool 200 g. Wool for decor: green and orange Merino wool 10 g. As well as the substrate for laminate for the base, 3-5 mm thick. Tools: smoother, rolling, shoe lasts.
Slippers in wet felting technique. Part 1 You will need bergshav yellow wool 200 g. Wool for decor: green and orange Merino wool 10 g. As well as the substrate for laminate for the base, 3-5 mm thick. Tools: smoother, rolling, shoe lasts. . 
A fox — a fashionista and flirt. Fiery red hair, pixieish look. It is made by Australian merino wool felting. An interior toy. Height — 20 cm In the work I used: natural merino wool needles № 36, № 38, № 40 — for the main work, for finishing pastel pencils silk fabric for a hat ready eyes glue ...
This is a fiery red kitten, as today's autumn outside the window. I won't tell you about this football player in detail. Let's talk about how to felt a cat's head, fluff and paint it. The rest details of the toy I have prepared in advance in order to assemble a naughty little one ...
I suggest you to make an experiment of wool dyeing with natural dyes: chokeberry and nettle. You can do that at home or at the cottage. If you want to get new interesting shades of wool, you can use the plants which you have on your garden plots or in the forest to dye natural materials, not just ...
The flower is not complicated, but working with tiny details requires skill. I want to share my experience with you. Materials and tools: Merino wool silk or viscose fibres for decor soap solution net vibrogrinding machine (optional) plastic gloves or bags felting mat needle and strong thread ...
Two years ago I made a gift to my beloved — a woollen heart. Now I want to share the recipe with you. Materials and tools: - 20-30 g of white carded wool - a little red and pink wool, fine or Merino, combed wool tape - needles for felting - a base for felting: sponge or mat   Cut out a template:   ...
The bright colors leave us until next spring; heavy rains and winds sweeping away the last leaves from the trees. The clothes is dominated by restrained style, but we can create attractive things using a lot of shades of gray... Our today's lesson is dedicated to another method of attaching ...
It is almost spring outside, the nature awakens, our feelings awaken from winter lethargy. I wanted to decorate myself with something incredibly spring-like. I offer make felt tulips, just like the real ones. I have been wearing  a spring scarf with tulips for several years, and complete strangers ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений