Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with jeans

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
25.02.2020 16:44  |  
  I want to offer you to sew a Teddy Bunny out of jeans. The tutorial is divided into two parts.     To work, you will need: stretch jeans, magpie fabric, with a small pattern; disks and splints, for mounting, eyes; Moment Crystal glue, glue web; chenille wire; ...
If you are bored with your jeans, it's time to add a little colour to their usual denim life ....or many colours! The technique is very simple and easy. It took me 19 minutes to complete, of course, drying is not included. So, you will need: 1. Jeans. You can take old ones, but I've got ...
14.08.2018 11:31  |  
Today I will show you a tutorial on creating the espadrilles. These shoes are perfect for the summer. You need: Prym soles thick fabric (denim) 20 cm by 112-150 cm cotton (for lining) 20 cm by 112-150 cm fusible webbing linen cord, 4 m needle with a large eye scissors threads pins Let's ...
You need: - canvas; - floss; - hoop; - fabric for backside; - fusible calico; - fusible tape for hems; - lining (I use satin); - decorative ribbon; - lace; - clasp; - metal ring; - 8 cm elastic band; - threads; - scissors, needle, pattern, seam ripper; - sewing machine. STEP 1: EMBROIDERY   I use ...
There are different ways of shortening pants. I want to show you how I do it saving acid washed edges of acid washed jeans :)That's an easy and quick way. Mark the length you want to get at the end: Cut off: Mark the allowance of the seam to stitch the boiled edge to. The width of the ...
There were old torn pants, long out of fashion, and I decided to turn them into a height chart for my kid. I decided to make a rocket. Prepare all parts: draw a rocket on paper and cut it out. Cut it out from pieces of fabric: Sew twin parts together: Turn them outside in and decorate: Make a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений