Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with fleece

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Bear brooches appeared as a consequence of the urgent need to use (do not throw away!) pieces of fleece that remained after cutting toys. For those smart guys who understand everything from the first photo (like me) and who are only bored by lengthy explanations (like me), the title photo will be ...
Recently I has been fond of drawings on felted boots. How I do it is in this video.  Enjoy the watching!
06.02.2019 18:32  |  
When I was creating a bear, I wanted something unusual, and St. Valentine's Day is soon (although I do not really welcome this holiday, but no one forbids sewing) and a thought came to my mind — why not an angel? I have already made a teddy bear with wings. It was an order and a bear-angel was ...
Children are always interested in everything. Especially if it's hidden or forbidden.And what about beads, seed beads, ribbons and threads? When everything sparkles and glitters? Of course, there will be a fun evening!I offer a very simple tutorial on creating brooches that will make you happy ...
I could not miss the competition for the best Christmas toy and many people asked me how to sew a Christmas elf. I will tell and show you how to sew an elf. Elves are a symbol of wealth and prosperity in family, they will become a peaceful gift for New Year or Christmas. It's not too difficult ...
21.10.2018 11:45  |  
We will need: a pattern; fabric for the romper and the ears; white fleece; padding polyester or hollow fiber; for decoration: cotton lace, satin ribbons, semicircle beads and so on; a needle, thread, scissors, a pencil, glue; plastic buttons (for attaching the arms); a plastic nose (not necessary). ...
You need: - scraps of fabric - applique with a sheep - a cardboard square 8x8 cm - fleece - scissors, ruler, thread, buttons, sewing machine, iron - fusible webbing Cut out the lamb: Make 36 squares 8x8 cm and 4 strips 8х55 cm: Lay out the squares as you want. Sew the strips and iron the seams: ...
I want to offer you a simple and easy way of making fabric tags that can be used as decorations. Cut a blank out of bookbinding cardboard: Glue fleece: Add burlap: Add a paper leaf: Stitch it: Stitch the backside around the edge: Glue the two parts: Glue the inscription: Insert a grommet: ...
Favourite slippers are made easy and simple. Prepare: 1. Cardboard (thick). 2. Fleece. 3. Fur (1.5-2.0 cm). 4. Chalk. 5. Scissors. 6. Moment Glue.     1. Cut out the blanks:   2. To cut out 4 pieces for the soles and 2 pieces for the top with a 0.5 cm allowance.   3. Glue them on the cardboard.   ...
This is a short DIY project for beginners. It's very simple! 1) Measure the baby from the heels to the underarm. Added 20-30 cm more. Cut off the required piece of a blanket. The blanket should be not thick, available for work on a sewing machine: 2) Draw legs: Or draw a pocket :) 3) Stitch ...
There's little time left before St. Valentine's Day, so one could make a nice souvenir with his own hands! For this, you need: PVA glue paint on fabric cotton cloth a piece of fleece two types of wire (thin and thicker) polyester batting thread tape pencil, permanent marker wire cutters ...
14.06.2017 14:24  |  
Chapter 1 Materials: - scissors - utility knife - metal ruler - pencil - needle file or nail file - glue - glue stick - masking tape - gloves - spray - thin sheet of A4 paper, cardboard of 2 mm (two pieces 19х26 cm and strips 4х85 cm and 2х85 cm) and 1 mm cardboard (two piece 19х26 cm) ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений