Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hollow fiber

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Welcome to all who are interested in my master class!  Straight to the point! Materials we will need: Body fabric (body or beige calico, thick cambric, not knitwear). Body fabric (white or colored, depending on the intended color scheme of the doll's clothing), preferably of the same ...
Finally, I got to the master class on sewing children's toys... And the all packaging, Yes packaging... :) Today I suggest you sew a wonderful horse for children's games. It is light, soft, and safe.  It all started when our grandmother brought home a wooden rolling pin-long and ...
24.12.2019 15:42  |  
Let's try to sew a fairly simple brooch in the form of a moose. Moose is not only a symbol of Canada, they are strong, swim well, hop from apples in the fall and lick the salt :) We will sew at once on two similar patterns, the size of my mooses is 4 cm. Patterns are also drawn by me. So let&# ...
06.07.2019 17:09  |  
What is music for a person? We listen to music, create it. It evokes associations with certain moments of our lives... Music can affect our mood. It can help us cope with stress and depression, relieve nervous tension, relax. Music creates atmosphere, awakens people's feelings ...
03.07.2019 11:06  |  
I offer you to sew a fabric mouse. It will be a Christmas tree toy. For sewing, you will need a small piece of any cotton fabric. Fold the fabric in half and transfer the pattern on the fabric. On a pattern it is noted, how many and what details need to be cut out, and do not forget in places for ...
Valentine's Day is coming, I want to share the idea of a gift for a beloved one, a handmade gift, in which each stitch is filled with thoughts and warmth about the most important feeling! I was inspired by the picture found on the Internet! As you can see, there is a pattern itself, but we will ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений