Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with iron

33 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
18.11.2019 13:39  |  
  In this video I explain in detail and show you how to make an interior basket. How to calculate the size, cut out parts and seal them. For the manufacture of baskets can be used cotton, felt, eco leather, sewing craft. The basket can be with or without a lapel, square or rectangular. For ...
My name is Nadezhda, I create flowers and jewelry from plastic suede (foam Eva, foamiran).In this video I want to show how I create miniature earrings. We need:- marshmallow foam Eva (red);- cincfoil of 30 mm in diameter (how to draw it, I showed in one of his videos here>);- Bulka ...
I am glad to share my way of creating twigs with berries for interior, floral arrangements and even to create jewellery.You will need: hot melt glue (rod); oil pastel, blue and black; wire; acrylic paint; varnish; iron. I want to show a photo of the composition, which is decorated with such ...
Video is available in high quality, you can set quality to 1080p HD. My name is Nadezhda Krivenko and in this tutorial I want to show you a quick way to create olive leaves from foamiran. Such leaves can be used in interior compositions, in wreaths for hair or just as a decor element.The process is ...
In this video, I'm going to show you my way of using glue sticks without a glue gun. This method helped me to avoid allergies and continue to create. I will also show you how you can paint glue in any desired colour. This will help you in creating lithons for leaves. Enjoy watching :)
Did your vinyl background get creased? Don't worry! This problem can be solved! Vinyl fabric has such a wonderful property as elasticity, it becomes even under heat. To smooth a vinyl photo background with an iron, turn it face down, put the lining on top and iron until the folds are ...
Today I have a wonderful video on how to make a panel with your own hands. Decorative wooden panel in the form of a leaf to decorate any wall. So let's get started.To make a panel, you will need: excellent mood (without it, it is better not to start anything. Otherwise, you can spoil ...
My name is Nadezhda. I create floral hair accessories from foamiran. In this video, I will show you how to make olives from hot melt glue.Glue sticks are a good alternative to polymer clay and foamiran in this case, and their price is much lower. Berries from glue look realistic, and ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...
My name is Nadezha and today we will create a long-awaited flower from foamiran, it will be a miniature Ranunculus. If you want to create a flower of a larger size, the principle will be the same. Following my technique, you can create flowers of different types, shapes and sizes. An advantage of ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
I have already published a tutorial on such a bag with step by step photos, but many have a question: When exactly does a bag turn from a flat one into a pyramid? So, for you not to have more questions, I present you a video tutorial on such a cosmetic bag. You will need the following: dense ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений