Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pastel dry

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
On the eve of the most magical winter holidays, I made a video that shows the process of drawing a tit with pastel on sandpaper. Recharge with festive mood, create and give to your loved ones :) Materials that I use for work:     dry pastel;     ...
19.11.2019 17:33  |  
Joining the New Year mice-insanity, I suggest you a tutorial on mice-ativity! I will show you how you can easily and simply make a cute and cozy accessory. This mouse brooch is for little and big girls who can't live without little joys!It nestles comfortably on knitted sweaters, hats and ...
11.07.2019 13:13  |  
I love horses and have been riding them for several years. So, I have decided to make a tutorial. Materials: any yarn (light for a horse, dark for saddle); crochet hook (I have 1.75); filling; aluminium wire (or any other wire); beads for eyes; sewing needle; slicker; pastels for tinting; brushes. ...
In this tutorial we will talk about creating details on a finished cotton toy. We will achieve more volume and a live look of your doll. I have this girl in a winter coat and a down scarf.  You will need: 1. Dry pastel. 2. Synthetic brush for work with pastels (you can have multiple brushes ...
Toning a doll`s face of baked polymer clay before baking. You will need the following materials and tools: sculpted, but not baked doll head of polymer clay;  dry pastel (brown, white, red); synthetic brushes (different shapes and sizes); wet napkin; white palette (a sheet of paper or a plastic ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений