Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with patina

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
A stained glass window is a work of decorative art, made of colored glass. A stained glass window can be with an ornament (it is called ornamental) or it can depict scenes of everyday life, then it is called art stained glass. Tiffany (full name — Louis Comfort Tiffany, 18/02/1848-17/01/1933) — is ...
Today I will show how to use molds and polymer clay, you can give a new life to a wooden frame. For the decoration you will need: a wood frame; primer; a mold; polymer clay; acrylic paint; a printout; lacquer. .
Dear craftsmen! Lovers of vintage and soulful things! Today I offer you to create an unusual decor of a bedside table that is quite simply implemented.I want to show you how easy it is to work with ceramic tiles, how to reallistically make a surface shabby using a one-step craquelure and a decoupage ...
I offer to your attention a video on how to make a vintage bench from an old phone stand.The video features hard foam-rubber, polyester batting, upholstery fabric, decorative cord.Pleasant viewing!
I do love the Provence style and me, Tatiana Olkhovikova, decided to create with you a beautiful tray to decorate a kitchen or countryside house.   You need: wooden tray acrylic primer sanding sponge different brushes cloth or paper towel structural pasta decoupage card transparent file spraying ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений