Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with canvas

14 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Fashion summer accessory — raffia bag — can be made with your own hands. Today I will tell you how to make it in my video tutorials. For crocheting a bag, you will need: 1. Natural Club raffia (Hand Dyed Long-Chung), colour 232, 75 m/30g — 8 skeins; 2. crochet ...
I suggest drawing a bright 3D bouquet quickly and simply! Materials: Brauberg acrylic paints (these paints are very thick and do not spread, you can use other thick acrylic paints or even oil); 036 ceruleum blue; 039 blue "FC"; 046 beige; 022 light yellow; 024 dark yellow dark; 095 medium ...
In this video tutorial, I will tell and show how I transfer a picture to canvas, using printing. How to make your draft bigger without losing proportions, composition, good images and bold lines. The method is suitable for beginners and those who paints copies, that would be accurate and fast to ...
Today I would like to share with you the technique of painting seascape with oil paints. For work, you will need: 1. Canvas.2. Oil paints: titanium white, cadmium yellow light, red kraplak, azure, blue FTS, ultramarine, yellow-green.3. Paint thinner.4. Brushes: medium synthetic brush, bristle brush, ...
24.01.2019 15:05  |  
Today I would like to show you how and with what colors and materials you can paint a picture of the blueberry. This painting with juicy large berries will be a great decoration for a kitchen.  For the work, we`ll need: canvas 20x30 cm; thinner or purified oil; a few brushes (a flat bristle brush ...
You need: - canvas; - floss; - hoop; - fabric for backside; - fusible calico; - fusible tape for hems; - lining (I use satin); - decorative ribbon; - lace; - clasp; - metal ring; - 8 cm elastic band; - threads; - scissors, needle, pattern, seam ripper; - sewing machine. STEP 1: EMBROIDERY   I use ...
I offer you to get acquainted with a step-by-step guide to painting a still life in the layered technique using oil paints. The process can bring much fun and has a kind of beauty in it, gives an understanding of the 17th-century European oil painting. First, determine the composition. Make an ...
Recently, I decided to sew a pretty Teddy lady :) And a handbag with a clasp had to complete her image. I want to share the tutorial on making the bag with you :) You need: clasp (I used the smallest, 6 cm) velvet fabric for lining (gabardine) canvas (of any colour) Iris floss ordinary thread ...
After a long search of a suitable decoration for my living room, I decided to make it with my hands. I wanted to complement the interior with something that would look suitable at any time of the year. That is why an idea to create panel Four Seasons appeared. It consists of four pieces — winter, ...
I offer you to paint a bright oil painting The Winter Evening. Get ready, find all these:1. Oil paints: cadmium yellow medium, pink, purple, orange (for the sky) Indigo, Royal blue, pink, orange, purple (for trees) Indigo, Royal blue, pink, titanium white (for snow and foreground) 2. Canvas. I ...
I offer you my version of a cute and useful gift bag for bottles. This bag will fit standard 0.75 bottles, and large — 1 liter. In addition to usual sewing supplies you need: 1. Fabric of the two types (or one).2. Lining cloth. 3. Pinking shears (optional). 4. Pattern (see the picture below). ...
So, today we are going to crochet on canvas.  You need - canvas - thick thread A mat needs anything thick, a little tough and strong. The canvas looks like this, with large holes: Begin crocheting. Pass a loop of cord through the corner. Introduce the hook into the next adjacent hole of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений