Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with viscose

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Hello, dear artists and needlewomen! I love to create Teddy bears as angels, and I want to share with you a very simple and easy way to create elegant and beautiful wings for it.  You will need: - the main fabric is 12 x 24 cm, I mainly use viscose or faux fur, you can also use cotton and ...
This is Part 2, here is Part 1. If suddenly for some reason one of the dots is not felted, in this case felt it with needles for dry felting — this is a very good method to resolve small troubles... Next, we rinse out our stole without felting it to the end. We remember that after rinsing our felt ...
The illusion is a perception of reality, and it can be implemented with the help of very ordinary things. For example, felt allows realizing the most unusual ideas. And here is a proof: today I reveal a little secret how to make a light tunic without a single seam or grommet. Materials and tools: ...
I invite you to sew tis wonderful teddie snail together. The head of our little girl is set on a cotter pin and rotates. The body and the shell is from hand dyed viscose. The snail was thought to be vintage, so it's a little aged in some places.  Let's start with the template. You need - ...
And again, thanks to Livemaster — a beautiful theme of mustard, a warm, rich colour of golden autumn. This is how I came up with this tutorial. For the brooches you needed: 1. Pieces of dark green linen cloth and mustard viscose. 2. Lace cotton. 3. Mustard and brown wool for felting. 4. #38 ...
28.11.2016 17:08  |  
You can create art yarn using various supplies. Here I will show you how I use carding machine when making batt for spinning art yarn. Materials: - dyed merino (Germany, Volkel) - tops of my hand dyeing - dyeв viscose (Troitsk factory) - and natural soy fiber   Gather together all you want ...
There is a tradition in our family to present a monetary gift and a couple of bears (or a couple of bunnies) under the code name 'Together Forever' for a wedding. Such a gift always provokes positive and bright emotions especially because it can be personalized, made in the style of the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений