Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with silver

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
It's been a long time since I posted a tutorial and decided to show the process of making a ring which I finished today.   I started, as usual, with drawing the developed view of the ring in vectors in CorelDRAW. Printed it out, pasted on silver rolled 0.35 mm thick. This will be the ...
The creation of mokume-gane rings is a long and painstaking process. In addition, it is very beautiful, and is able to inspire the artist right at work. In these photos you will see the birth of rings almost from the very beginning — from the processing of a package of precious metals welded by the ...
This is my first tutorial here and I hope not the last one :) I want to tell you about a project that turned out to be the starting point in my work. It is called Black Currant and was my diploma when I graduated in 2013. The set consists of a necklace and bracelet out of copper, cupronickel, silver ...
I had a couple of old dark metal wall lights. But I needed light furniture to match the new design of my flat. The way out was to paint them! Materials I used: acrylic paint silver acrylic paint First, cover the parts with screws to make them smooth. Make white paint of the desired colour, I ...
This time I'll show you how I make a ring with beads in the style of Dior. You need: 925 sterling silver: plate 3*3 cm, 0.5-0.6 mm thick, a square bar 2*2 mm*5 cm tools: rolling mill, jig saw with sawing, hammers, mandrel, drilling machine and various nozzles for grinding and polishing ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений