Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with scissors for needlework

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
It seems to me that there is nothing more important and pleasant than a praise from a buyer. Therefore, you always want to do everything perfectly, including packaging of your product. Today I want to share with you a simple way of making a packaging box. The production takes a minimum of time and ...
27.01.2019 18:07  |  
Today we will sew a beautiful flax bow tie.We will need the following: flax; sewing machine; threads; scissors; cardboard; ruler. 1) Cut out 2 fabric parts of 21cm x 20 cm size, cut out cardboard pattern of 6,5 cm x 12 cm and 5,5 cm x 10 cm sizes for ironing. Cut the tape 70 cm long and a 4 cm ...
I am glad to share with you an idea for decorating anything with a bow. For example, here's a gift box: Or this pouch: The bow may be different, it depends on your imagination. The material and simple technique remain unchanged. I hope my invention will be useful to you. What is good about ...
My friends, the New Year hassle will start soon — it is just around the corner! I want to introduce you my DIY on making snowflakes from packaging materials. It is the thin transparent plastic that is often used in packing toys, cosmetics, equipment and so on. It is a very low-budget decor, but it ...
The assembly of such scarf is simple but a bit laborious.  I hope you'll enjoy this jewelry. So, let's start. Take materials and tools shown here or pick those to your taste:   Sew fixing cones to two edges: You need a hard base for this like this bundle of threads: Add some glue: And ...
Today I want to share with you one of the variants of creation rose leaves out of foam. You need: - iron - Iranian foam, any bright colours - melamine sponge or an ordinary sponge wrapped it in a soft cloth - a mold of a rose leave - scissors - oil crayons - acrylic semi-gloss varnish - brush - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений