Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with contours

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
05.08.2019 13:23  |  
Part 1 — Creating Cute Cat is here. Part 2 — Note Board. plywood 6 mm, board size is 28х17.5 cm; white paper, size 9×9 cm; pricker, ruler; drill; white, light brown, dark brown paints; stencil; pink, yellow, green contours; masking tape, double-sided tape; wooden clothes pin, pencil; tape ...
Watching the work of the best artisans in their field is a real pleasure!But it is double great when you have the opportunity to learn their technique and take a couple of ideas as a note.   Today we are having Ekaterina Volkova, dot painting artist from Minsk, with a new tutorial.We will ...
18.03.2019 13:21  |  
Today I will tell you how to work with UV resin and contours for its filling.  To create a pendant, you will need: 1) contours for filling in crystals form; 2) UV resin; 3) color schemes (I use 3 colors: blue, green, red); 4) plastic mixing sticks (I have coffee sticks); 5) mixing tanks (suitable ...
01.12.2018 10:24  |  
The video has all the description, but just in case I will repeat the process here. We will need: a Christmas sledge blank; acrylic paints (including fluorescent paints); one-step craquele lacquer; gold contour; contours with glitters, 3D gel with glitters; a brush, a sponge; stencils (I had a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений