Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with glass

20 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
I present to your attention a tutorial on making miniatures of polymer clay — here are video instructions and description. We need: - black polymer clay;- a wooden blank or any base (metal, glass) on which you can bake similar items;- pasta machine or rolling pin (you can use a can); - cutter or cap ...
I often buy candles, put them in a candlestick, light once or twice and forget about them. As a result, I get many of these half-candles. So, there is a choice — throw them away or feel pity? But there is another way, to make new candles. In order to get 3 candles, you will need:ordinary candles — 8 ...
It all started with a flash mob. "Flash mob is a pre-planned mass action in when a large group of people comes to a public place, performs pre-specified moves (scenario) and then goes away." In our case, flash mob is a simultaneous decoration of glass with leaves silhouettes. Conditions ...
3 simple but very beautiful home decor ideas. It can be made in 1-2 hours to decorate a room. Absolutely everyone can recreate it! For decoration, you will need:• glass dishes;• various rhinestones;• polymer glue;• paper tape.
Today we will continue the topic of "Paper Decor". We'll decorate glasses. These glasses can be made for a wedding, anniversary, any special event. They are inexpensive to make, but you will get great pleasure from work and will have a beautiful thing that nobody has. There are no ...
If you have not tried to sculpt of polymer clay yet I advise you to start.In this tutorial I show how to make a glass appetizing.It also solves the problem of choosing a gift :)The material is similar to plasticine, but only after baking in an oven it hardens and can be washed.As an assistant, you ...
We will need: Glass. Watercolor. A brush. A camera. 1. Paint watercolor patterns on glass so that there are empty spots. 2. Fix the glass vertically in front of our product, at a distance of about 20-30 cm. 3. Move the camera closer to the glass so that it is focused on the handmade product and ...
New Year is right around the corner and it is time to think about gifts! Every year my son and I sculp the symbol of the coming year to give it to our relatives and friends.I suggest you to sculpt with me a pig of salt dough — the symbol of 2019!This kind of work can be done by a 6-year-old child, ...
Today I want to talk about creating a lamp in Tiffany technique. You will find out what is Tiffany technique, what tools and materials you will need and you will look at my workshop :) The technology is named after its founder, the artist and designer Louis Tiffany, who worked in Art Nouveau style. ...
I've long been eyeing ideas for cork decor in the kitchen. Inspired, I decided to make a backsplash in my kitchen on my own :) Follow my pictures to see how it was.  You need the following materials: - wine corks - construction glue - stationery knife - a toughened glass of the backsplash size ...
I decided to try stained glass making and want to share my experience with you.   Materials and tools: low-temperature enamel gel for application of low-temperature enamel glass blank contour brush ordinary oven Fix the pattern on the glass with a sticky tape. Wipe and decrease the glass.   ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений