For foreign customers the price will be different. Prices pre-arrange with the master.
Kargopol, Olonets province in the 19th century. reconstruction, machine cross stitch.
Pattern typical of the North Russia. It is passed deep story ties all generations of our ancestors.
In the pattern, in the middle, between the horses, which by themselves constitute charm of home, fertility and the motion of light, is a mysterious flower is a tree from whose branches the birds fly up in soul, the rays of the sun.
This flower is very cleverly hidden picture of the goddess of fertility. More precisely depicted nothing like the Great Womb, where after conception the Great Spirit, indestructible and invincible in the form dvenadtsatiletny cross, which, like a duck in a hare, is located inside the rhombus-repea. It is both conceived box, and incarnating the soul of an ancestor.
Horses kept fertile Bosom, and around them, circling birds that can be rays of the sun and our souls ready to incarnate, feeling kind of protection.
How to keep
1. Do not store in direct sunlight - this applies to almost everything you need to keep.
2. Washable long soaking or without soaking in a warm (not hot) water.
3. Wash by hand!!! The embroidery deteriorates in cars is applicable to any embroidery).
4. Drying without overdrying ( it will be difficult to iron).
5. Ironing from the inside, if from the face - only through the gauze (not spoils from the iron the front side of the fabric and pattern). Iron moisturizing spray (conventional spray) or a vapor.