925 sterling silver bracelet with natural stones and 14k white gold plating. The diameter of the bracelet is adjustable by the wrist.
Main stones: 14 natural Ethiopian opals 7h5 mm oval cut.
Additional stones: cubic zirconia 2 mm
bracelet length 17,5-21 cm
Front side 175h7 mm
Weight 10,7 grams
Opal is considered one of the most beautiful stones. Among the huge variety of opals, the most valuable are the noble opals, which are characterized by a characteristic game of color – opalescence (rainbow game of color inside the stone) and are precious stones.
Wearing opal can be representatives of all the zodiac signs for each he is preparing his special secret. The main thing - from all variety of opals it is correct to pick up that which is combined with Your energy.
Noble white opal would be the perfect gift for the zodiac signs Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius and Scorpio.
Perfect gift girl, woman. Birthday gift, March 8, new year, Valentine's day.
You can buy a silver bracelet with opals in Moscow, worldwide delivery.
How to keep
Ethiopian opal – a precious stone that requires special attention. After interaction with water, Ethiopian opal can become cloudy, transparent, lose opalescence or, conversely, become more vivid - it is impossible to predict exactly how the opal will behave from Ethiopia after contact with water.
Recommendations for the care of Ethiopian opal:
- To avoid contact with water or other liquids. If the opal is dirty - clean it with dry microfiber.
- When wearing an Ethiopian opal ring, it is important to remove it before washing your hands
- Cleaning of rhodium-plated silver jewelry with abrasive substances is prohibited.
- remove jewelry while doing homework and while sleeping;
- remove jewelry during sports training, sauna and bath
- wear jewelry after applying toilet water or creams, making sure they are completely absorbed