THE COLOR OF THE STENCIL MAY DIFFER FROM THE COLOR IN THE PHOTO!!!
Good day! Thank you for looking in my shop! If You want to add individual style to Your product, You just here.
ACCEPT ORDER only AFTER 100% PAYMENT!!!
If you do not trust us, do not place an order.
If the order is issued and within 3 days and from the buyer there is no information about the terms of payment-the order is REMOVED and we no longer work with you.
Thank you for understanding!
All orders are collected within 1-3 business days after payment.
After sending the order, we will send you a track to track the parcel or parcel.
And most importantly fill in the CORRECT ADDRESS in the order if not order then write a personal message, in order to AVOID search. Sending by registered mail, delivery times can be specified on the website of the Russian Post.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OPERATION OF MAIL, TRANSPORT COMPANIES AND THIRD PARTY COURIERS. We are responsible for the delivery of parcels to the post office, the change in TC and transfer to third-party courier. In case of delay in receipt / loss of parcels at the post office we send a photo of your receipt and the recipient personally knows of the situation.
If you made an order and change your mind, just remove it with any comment.
Stencils are very convenient. Rinse with water immediately after use.
Reusable stencils used for decoration in the technique of "decoupage". Stencils can be used to decorating items, mirrors, glassware, furniture and walls, manicure, and tattooing.
For silk screen equipment, used various acrylic paste with different effects,as well as acrylic paint, spray paint,gel paste etc
The stencil used in the decoration to create colorful drawings and design, to work with colors. Can be used on fabric, wood, glass and other surfaces.
How to keep
1) Do not use water to wash the stencil above 37C.
2) The stencil is glued to a dry, non-dusty, non-greasy (glass, plastic, porcelain, etc.) or surface prepared with soil, paints or lacquers (concrete, brick, wood, mdf, cardboard, paper, papier-mache, etc.).).
3) All materials under the stencil must be well dried ( the period of COMPLETE drying is usually specified by the manufacturer in the instructions) Even if the surface looks dry, it may be wet inside and not have sufficient adhesion to the substrate and may remain on the stencil or the adhesive layer of the stencil on the surface when peeling off..
4) To avoid sticking the base or your decor to the stencil when peeling, as well as damage to the adhesive layer of the stencil, the base and the stencil itself must be completely DRY! The stencil rises up when peeling, not sideways.
5) The stencil must not be rubbed with abrasive materials on the side of the adhesive base