Meadowsweet or meadowsweet is a perennial herb that is distributed mainly in northern latitudes.
This herb is the most natural healer!
Meadowsweet contains many compounds that have a beneficial effect on our health:
- ascorbic acid-helps to cleanse the body of toxins, increases immunity, fights stress and improves a person's mood;
- tannins – due to their enveloping properties, they help to stop bleeding;
- phenol compounds-improve the work of the urinary system, fight bacteria;
- salicylates-have analgesic effect, help in the fight against edema;
- flavonoids-strengthen the body as a whole, improve the functioning of the heart, reduce the risk of ulcers;
- catechins-help in the fight against tumors;
- essential oil-has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, fights inflammation;
- fatty acids-promote cell renewal, control glucose absorption;
- starch-stabilizes the work of the intestine;
- carotenoids – speed up the metabolism and accelerate the regeneration of tissues.
Meadowsweet inflorescences are also used to heal headaches.
Very tasty tea is obtained from the labaznik.
The most common is to use it as a healthy drink.
To do this, it is enough to take about 5 g (1 tablespoon) of dried flowers and pour them with a glass of boiling water. Then let the drink brew for 10-20 minutes, and you can drink it. The tea from meadowsweet has a very pleasant aroma and honey taste.
Inflorescences are collected by hand in an environmentally friendly place!
In a healthy body - healthy spirit!