The ring is made of 925 sterling silver with a 14K yellow gold coating.
Stone: natural Ethiopian black opal shaped like a round cabochon and measuring 9h7 mm with strong opalescence
additional stone: cubic zirconia
Ring weight 2,62 grams
Opal is considered one of the most beautiful stones. Among the huge variety of opals, the most valuable are the noble opals, which are characterized by a characteristic game of color – opalescence (rainbow game of color inside the stone) and are precious stones.
Perfect gift girl, woman. Birthday gift, March 8, new year, Valentine's day.
Buy silver ring with opal can be in Moscow, worldwide delivery.
Wearing opal can be representatives of all the zodiac signs for each he is preparing his special secret. The main thing - from all variety of opals it is correct to pick up that which is combined with Your energy.
Black opal can become a talisman for a Scorpion. Cancers, Libra and Aquarius are suitable opals of any color.
Silver ring with a noble opal is a great choice for every day.
Silver ring with natural opal will bring a touch of elegance and respectability to the business image and emphasize the femininity of its owner. A perfect addition to the casual style.
How to keep
Ethiopian opal – a precious stone that requires special attention. After interaction with water, Ethiopian opal can become cloudy, transparent, lose opalescence or, conversely, become more vivid - it is impossible to predict exactly how the opal will behave from Ethiopia after contact with water.
Recommendations for the care of Ethiopian opal:
- To avoid contact with water or other liquids. If the opal is dirty - clean it with dry microfiber.
- When wearing an Ethiopian opal ring, it is important to remove it before washing your hands
- Cleaning of rhodium-plated silver jewelry with abrasive substances is prohibited.
- remove jewelry while doing homework and while sleeping;
- remove jewelry during sports training, sauna and bath
- wear jewelry after applying toilet water or creams, making sure they are completely absorbed