Knitted toys contribute to the development of sensitivity of small fingers, and in pajamas there are several types of yarn that give a variety of sensory sensations and stimulate the development of the brain.
And the opening and closing of the lock on the drawstring is a real simulator for fingers.
This will be a great addition to any classes for the development of fine motor skills and enrich the experience of Your baby.
And with this toy it is very cool to fall asleep) it is very soft and pleasant to the delicate skin of the baby)
Something like that! There are a huge variety of color options!
The 20% discount is valid only when paying through the Fair of Masters website. When paying to the card, 10% discount%.
There is also a master class on this toy.
How to keep
In fact, the care of handmade products is quite simple and does not require serious effort from you.
- If there is no significant contamination it is enough to wipe it with a damp cloth.
- I recommend washing in the machine at 30 degrees at minimum speed (it is better to use the manual / delicate washing mode).
- Use mild detergent without bleaching agents and stain removers. Best suited for children's Laundry products.
- Try not to actively squeeze washed toys/plaids, do not deform. This is one of the advantages of a washing machine.
- Should be dried horizontally, in any case not on a radiator!