The rules of care for jewelry:
1. It is best to keep jewelry in a dark and dry place, for example, in tightly sealed box;
2. Jewelry should not touch each other during storage, otherwise it can lead to discolorations and scratches;
3. In any case, do not leave jewelry out of the sun;
4. Do not store it in the bag, as it leads to blackening of the material;
5. Jewelry absolutely can not store in the bathroom.
6. If you are going somewhere, wear jewelry in the latest turn when the spirits, deodorant, and other perfume is a little dry;
7. Never leave your jewelry on the table and try not to drop it on the floor.
Delivery on agreement
Ask the seller for more details on shipping before making a purchase