A table made of elm slab framed with black epoxy resin in a minimalist style will be a real highlight of your office. With two drawers, Tip-on opening system. Hardware blum.
How to keep
In order that the furniture had a good look and long served it is necessary to observe the following simple rules:
- the most favorable climate for the furniture of the premises: the air temperature 15C... 25C at a relative humidity of 45%...65%...Sixty five%. In case of insufficient humidity of the room it is recommended to use a humidifier.
- the deviation from this mode, as well as the location of furniture near heating appliances and in direct sunlight lead to deterioration of consumer qualities of furniture, its drying, accelerated aging of the coating and noticeable deformation of furniture boards. With insufficient humidity furniture made of solid wood "gives" moisture and dries, which can lead to the formation of small and large cracks. All of the above is not a marriage and is not a case of warranty repair, and is the result of improper use of furniture.
- dust from surfaces should be removed with a soft, slightly damp flannel cloth. To care for furniture surfaces should be tools appropriate for the material of the coating. Before using the detergent, read the instructions carefully. Categorically unacceptable when cleaning any furniture surfaces the use of solid devices - scrapers, sponges with plastic or metal pile, etc.
- the maximum permissible static load on the shelves of cabinets and racks - 15 kg, at the bottom of the boxes - 10 kg. All weights should be placed evenly over the available area. To ensure better stability, high cabinets are recommended to be loaded more in the lower sections.
- for safety reasons, it is forbidden to move the furniture in a loaded state. When you move you need to see the furniture of shelves, drawers.