Dear Friend, if you are thinking about buying this picture, let me tell you about it a little before you make the final choice:
- luminous paint is absolutely safe for humans, it is not toxic and has nothing to do with phosphorous paint, and the paint is absolutely harmless for people with allergies;
- since the painting is made with acrylic paints, you can count on its long-term durability, while it does not react to temperature changes and humidity;
- colors react and charge their brightness from all light sources, the more intense it is, the brighter the colors will be in dark conditions;
- having a fluorescent property, the paint will react to ultraviolet light, becoming brighter;
- the more intense the light source and the longer the charging of the picture, the glow is much longer;
- optimal charging is carried out by a UV lamp and natural light (sun), the charging time is 10-15 minutes;
- the glow of the painting is maximum for the first 5-10 minutes, then the glow gradually subsides for several hours, but even after this time, the paint is able to dimly glow for a very long time;
- the picture is painted on a canvas that has a stretcher with mounting;
- the painting has luminous properties for several decades.
The picture is original, beware of fakes!
• This work took part in the exhibition of interactive art installations, modern art, light and technology "Magic of Light", which was held in the city of Smolensk, in the period: December 2019 - January 2020.
This work is currently being updated! The photo of the picture will be updated so that you can better see it and make a final decision!
How to keep
The picture can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Paint waterproof, not afraid of changes in temperature and humidity.