With a sly smile, a little mischievous
I'll fix an unyielding curl on my forehead,
Then I'll whisper, " Come to me, honey!",
Her hand across her chest after inadvertently.
In you I cause a storm of emotions —
Ready to lick or eat me with your eyes.
I know you're going to call me the sun,
Adding that you want to lie down next to me.
Lovingly stroking her tummy and legs,
You talk to me about desirable follies,
That my body thrills to the point of trembling,
And passion drowns out all other feelings...
Then you'll realize that for a few moments
Just a pin-up became your obsession...
Picture embroidered with Czech beads Preciosa 8 colors on satin duplicated interlining. Embroidery size 39,5 x 29,5 cm. Technique-partial embroidery with a monastic seam. The embroidery of the picture took about 2900 pieces of beads. The embroiderer worked on the picture for 16 hours.
1. In a place where hanging embroidered pattern allowed level of humidity within 40-60%. Do not put the picture on the walls with fresh repairs, in such rooms there may be excessive humidity
2. It is not recommended to place embroidery near heating devices. Optimum temperature 12 oC. Sudden temperature changes should be avoided.
3. When choosing a place for a painting, avoid direct sunlight on it. This can cause the background and threads to burn out.
4. Ensure that the picture is securely mounted on the wall to prevent it from falling.
5. When choosing a place for the picture the optimal level is the eye. The picture should be in harmony with the overall interior and colors in the room (see examples in the photo).
6. It is recommended to use a dry soft cloth to remove dust. The glass can be treated with detergent avoiding its contact with the baguette.
7. Periodically inspect the embroidered picture to prevent the formation of mold, the presence of insects.
Delivery on agreement
Ask the seller for more details on shipping before making a purchase
Online payment on the website
Payment by agreement
Перевод на карту продавца
Electronic payment systems
Return and exchange terms
I don’t think that clear rules are needed here. All people are very different and every buyer is dear to me, which means everything can be agreed in advance. Of course, no one is safe from force majeure. If you still have some controversial issues, I think you can always come to some kind of positive decision to suit both sides.