In the book 4 turns (8 game pages) bag with tactile chips for the game " guess who?"
Designed for children from 1 year to 4 years.
Closes with an air loop on the back cover roomy pocket for removable elements.
Removable sheets of the book allow you to engage in one story, not letting the baby be distracted. It is also very convenient for the care of the book — if necessary, you can wash the dirty page, as well as the book as a whole, parsing it sheet.
Educational tasks for the little ones:
- Loose lacing through large rings and holes;
- Search for secrets on the plot;
- Moving parts of the body of the heroes for the development of the first captures;
- Magnetic fishing with convenient fishing rod and fish to train small motor operations;
- Finger toys and sound elements for active play;
- Hooks, straps and buttons;
- A huge number of possible games with good characters for the development of creativity, repetition of movements and interaction with adults.
Tasks for older children:
- Learn and learn new words (fill up the active dictionary);
- Primary and secondary colors;
- Account to 5;
- Concepts right-left, top-down, big-small;
- First puzzles;
- Contours and silhouettes;
— Geometrical figure;
- Colors and building color analogies;
- Finger games;
- Massage fingers through the interaction with the skin, fur, hard Velcro, sequins, mesh and other surfaces.
The book is aimed primarily at the development of fine motor skills. All exercises in this book related to the work of fingers. The degree of development of fine motor skills of the child directly affects the level of development of his speech, logic, thinking. On the palms, tips of fingers a high concentration of active points, which stimulate brain activity.
The book is safe, hypoallergenic, includes 42 removable parts, interesting stories. It can be washed with long-term use. Also, when playing a sick child, the book can be disinfected by placing it in the freezer for a while.
Methodical recommendations are attached to the book.