Super stylish split ring with carved edges. Size - 18 mm.
Product material: jewelry alloy coated with silver of the highest standard
How to keep
- Do not wear your jewelry just after applying beauty products. It is important to remember that many modern cosmetic products for skin care and decorative cosmetics contain mercury compounds; even a small amount affects precious metals and their alloys.
- Do not apply perfume on the product.
- Avoid contact with all detergents with abrasives - sand, chips, powders.
- Try to clean the product after each wear. Sweat is the most dangerous enemy of your jewelry, rings and bracelets.
- Keep the stones in jewelry from bumps and scratches.
- REMOVE THE JEWELRY:
- during household work (washing, washing dishes, cooking), protect them from mechanical damage;
- during sports;
- Before going to sleep;
- in the bath, the sauna, the pool. Avoid too frequent contact of the product with water. But if your jewelry will sometimes get in the water, it will not spoil.
To clean the silvered product from the dark plaque is enough to take a toothbrush with soft bristles (or a piece of cotton fabric), apply a few drops of soap and gently clean the product. After washing, rinse with clean water and dry on absorbent paper.
You can also Polish the product with a soft flannel cloth, suede or a pencil eraser.