How to keep
Recommendations for the care of Your leather products and exotic skins:
• Do not spill liquids, including alcohol, on Your leather and exotic leather product,
oil, chemical solvents.
• Do not expose Your product of leather and exotic kinds of leather manually and automatically
• Do not clean Your product from leather and exotic leather with acetone, gasoline,
solvents, other industrial and household liquids.
• Avoid rain and water on Your leather product and exotic skins.
• If water gets in, wipe gently with a clean cotton cloth.
• If water gets on a new product made of leather, suede, velour and exotic leather,
some types of painted skins can sometimes be slightly dirty (painted).
• Do not wipe the leather, suede or velour lining of Your leather product and
exotic skin types with alcohol and acetone solution to avoid damage
the structure of the skin lining.
• Do not dry your leather product or exotic leathers when wet
heating appliances, hair dryer, by the fire and under the sun.
• When cleaning metal accessories, do not use abrasive pastes and wipes with abrasive
impregnated, just wipe with a dry cloth.
• Use for care and cleaning only professional specially designed creams,
sprays, gels and treatment for exotic skins, ranging from inaccessible locations or inside out.
EN• do Not use Your exotic leather product at temperatures below minus 25 degrees
• Avoid excessive mechanical stress.
• Do not apply without the need for Your product of leather and exotic leathers, adhesive
substances such as glue.
• Do not store Your leather and exotic leather product in plastic bags. Skin should
"breathe", it keeps it soft and elastic.
• If You do not use the leather bag for a long time, to maintain the shape
we recommend that you carefully fill the bag with soft paper, in the worst case – foam, but not
too much to not damage the shape of the product, zippers and locks.
• Keep Your product of leather and exotic kinds of leather in the rag bags for protection
• Do not expose Your leather and exotic leather to prolonged exposure
direct sunlight – this will adversely affect the color and dryness of the skin.
• Do not apply the usual cream on the surface of products of exotic kinds of leather leather
• Wipe Your exotic leather product with a dry, clean cotton cloth once in
• Subject to these recommendations, Your leather products and exotic leathers
will last much longer.