Basil is a fiery manly plant, it was called the herb of centenarians. Basil perfume is an excellent tool for "warming up" certain functions of systems that are in a depressed state ( blood circulation, nervous, sexual, etc.) and Vice versa "burns" destructive patterns of the psyche.
- Tones up the nervous system: clears the mind, sharpens perception, promotes concentration.
- Restores self-confidence, eliminates depressive States, fears.
- Increases blood pressure, normalizes blood circulation.
- It has a positive effect on the female sexual system (reduces the symptoms of PMS).
- Increases the protective properties of the body, restores strength.
The aroma is fresh, spicy and herbal with citrus notes, warming, green, pleasant with a slight hint of sweetness. The aroma is not difficult to perceive, clear, unidirectional.