Wooden tray on an individual project made of solid ash on the facade 600mm
Initially, the series was made as a replacement for essetre trays
All wooden trays are made of beech or ash wood. Each tray is made individually and passes the final processing and grinding by hand. At the final stage, the trays are impregnated with environmentally friendly oil, preserving the natural color of the wood, which allows you to use them fearlessly with Cutlery.
The size of the tray is taken into account individually for Your box
The production time 10-14 days depending on load
It is possible to manufacture trays of different layouts and sizes.
Possible individual equipment.
All photos and text descriptions of goods placed in our store are subject to copyright. Commercial use of our photos and texts is prohibited!
How to keep
To our trays of wood served you as long as possible, you need to follow a few simple rules for care:
1. If water or other liquids come into contact with the surface of the tray, wipe it immediately to prevent stains. It is recommended to use a kitchen towel or paper napkins for this purpose.
2. Wipe the tray with a barely damp cloth to prevent deformation.
3. Do not use any chemical cleaners, especially abrasive powders, to clean the tray.
4. Do not wash the tray in the dishwasher.
5. You can use a dishwashing sponge to clean the tray, after which the tray must be soaked with oil.
*the wooden tray can be returned to its original appearance if you scratch it - it is enough to sand the damaged area and re-soak with oil.