Necklace length is 51,5 cm. Element diameter - 2,5 cm. Insert - cabochon turquoise with.
Perfection! Guided by this motto, we have created the perfect set of jewelry, "Kamaliya" with blue cabochons. The stone in jewelry is a point in the center of the sphere, which can be compared to the Sun at the Zenith. It gives light and the possibility of the existence of life on Earth.The blue color is traditional for the Turkic peoples, he means infinity of the sky over land and people, and is also a symbol of prosperity, tranquility, peace and unity. The set consists of bright, but at the same time, elegant jewelry for every taste: rings, necklace, bracelet and earrings.
How to keep
- Do not wear your jewelry just after applying beauty products. It is important to remember that many modern cosmetic products for skin care and decorative cosmetics contain mercury compounds; even a small amount affects precious metals and their alloys.
- Do not apply perfume on the product.
- Avoid contact with all detergents with abrasives - sand, chips, powders.
- Try to clean the product after each wear. Sweat is the most dangerous enemy of your jewelry, rings and bracelets.
- Keep the stones in jewelry from bumps and scratches.
- REMOVE THE JEWELRY:
- during household work (washing, washing dishes, cooking), protect them from mechanical damage;
- during sports;
- Before going to sleep;
- in the bath, the sauna, the pool. Avoid too frequent contact of the product with water. But if your jewelry will sometimes get in the water, it will not spoil.
To clean the silvered product from the dark plaque is enough to take a toothbrush with soft bristles (or a piece of cotton fabric), apply a few drops of soap and gently clean the product. After washing, rinse with clean water and dry on absorbent paper.
You can also Polish the product with a soft flannel cloth, suede or a pencil eraser.
We ship worldwide. Terms of delivery in the US and Canada is approximately 10-20 days, and 10-15 days in Europe depending on the region. Average it takes about two weeks to reach a customer. Avarage cost of delivery is about 7$