Original extended set of figures-excellent development of sensory, fine motor skills, spatial imagination and even coordination of movements!
Hand grinding without splinters, rounded corners-safe!
Included linen bag-figures are not lost and you can guess the figures to the touch in the bag!
You can paint not only figures, but also the frame-liner! We recommend to paint with pencils. First, a pencil on wood is a very pleasant feeling in your hand. Secondly, the pencil can be erased with an eraser and painted again.
How to play with action FIGURES:
* Learn the shape of different shapes-spend a finger on the outer and inner contour of the figures
* Memorize the names of the figures
* Lay out the figures in the frame-liner
* Guess the figure to the touch in the bag
* Count how many angles different shapes have
* Sort figures by size, number of corners, solid and with holes inside
* Pass different figures through the holes of other figures - which figures pass?
* Circle the figures-compare the drawings of the outer and inner contours ("big" and " small")
* Build a tower and make patterns of figures
* Color figures - better than crayons
* Flip the frame-insert and use it as a tablet for training
* In the frame-liner paint houses already familiar figures: how much you already know!
* Check that you know how to make figures: to lie? stand? ride? rotate? Can you do that? ;)
Make it fun!
In each set:
Frame-liner and 11 figures-birch plywood of the highest quality, manual grinding.
Linen bag for storing figures and playing " Magic bag"
Insert with games and tips about " Figures"
Frame-insert with figures - it's everyone's favorite game and a great development:
- fine motor skills and sensors,
- logic and thinking,
- visual and tactile attention and memory,
- feelings of order and desire to finish the job!
All the warmth of natural materials for small hands!