NUMBERS will be useful to children from 3 to 10 years, because it is 3 in 1: colors, numbers and score!
Hand grinding - no splinters!
Numbers and sticks are easy to remove from the frame-liner-no need to flip and shake the Board to make them fall out!
Included linen bag-numbers and sticks are not lost, you can guess the numbers to the touch in the bag!
Counting sticks on the one hand painted in rainbow colors a little brighter than shown in the photo (learn colors, develop speech, make patterns, build towers of blocks), and on the reverse side-the sticks are not painted, so they can be used to compile mathematical signs and as a counting material.
The number 10 is two separate digits 0 and 1, so it is possible to make tens and two-digit numbers.
On the reverse side of the frame-liner, you can solve examples with older children.
In each set:
- 11 digits and 10 counting sticks, material-top quality birch plywood, hand grinding.
- Linen pouch for storing numbers, sticks and playing Magic pouch"
- Liner with games and tips about "the Numbers"
We recommend to paint with pencils. First, a pencil on wood is a very pleasant feeling in your hand. Secondly, the pencil can be erased with an eraser and painted again.
Frame-insert with numbers - it's everyone's favorite game and a great development:
- fine motor skills and sensors,
- logic and thinking,
- visual and tactile attention and memory,
- feelings of order and desire to finish the job!
All the warmth of natural materials for small hands!