Napkin "Church bells" elegant and stylish, durable, eco-friendly, durable and wear-resistant.
Linen napkin - the best decoration of the Easter holiday! Treat yourself and your loved ones ! Napkin "Church bells" is made of natural linen .Machine embroidery poliestrowe thread .Polyester practically does not fade under the influence of solar color.Covered with silk lace-corner
size 44 cm-58 cm .
Your monitor may distort the color of the threads!
How to keep
1. Wash linen product with embroidery at temperatures below 40 degrees. at a higher temperature for len to sit down. Wash the product with embroidery by hand, not in the machine.
2. Soak the product with embroidery in soft powder without bleach (e.g., baby powder)
3. When washing the embroidery doesn't RUB (not shorcut) it is best to wash the embroidery-mild soap (like baby)
4. When you squeeze the product does not twist in place of the embroidery, it is better to put on a towel and squeeze through a towel to avoid twisting embroidery.
5. Better drying in the unfolded form, on the same towel.
6. To iron embroidery is possible from the inside, or through a gauze, paper or cloth to avoid direct contact: embroidery: iron.