Raspberry vinegar over.
Herbes de Provence vinegar over.
Vinegar has been used in hair and skin care since ancient times. The Greeks considered it a very valuable and expensive product. Cleopatra herself used vinegar in her famous beauty rituals.
So we made a whole series of vinegars. Fortunately, the year was fruitful for apples!
We got Apple, Raspberry, hair Strengthening and Provencal herbs.
The most well-known cosmetic method of applying vinegar is the rinsing of hair after wash.
In the process of washing, hot water opens the protective shell of the hair (cuticle) , and shampoo and soap wash away the fat, dirt, remnants of hair styling products. The following occurs:
- disturbed acid-alkaline balance of the scalp and hair;
- together with unnecessary fat washed off and the one that protects the hair and skin;
- hair with an open cuticle confused, and comb them can be quite difficult;
- when washing with hard water, calcium salts remain on the hair, and as a result, the hair loses volume and becomes dull.
Then we comes to the rescue and vinegar:
- it neutralizes the alkaline reaction, restoring the acid-alkaline balance of the skin;
- removes the remains of calcium salts from the hair;
- instantly seals and seals the cuticle, giving hair Shine and strength; cuticle sealing provides hair smoothness, so combing them will be easy, and the chances of mechanical damage to the hair when combing repeatedly reduced;
the vinegar preserves the color of hair;
- eliminates dandruff and itching, soothes the scalp;
- reduces static electricity.
Use vinegar for rinsing can be any type of hair, but especially noticeable effect on weak and thin hair. You can even do without air conditioning, replacing its use by rinsing with a solution of vinegar.
Our Apple cider vinegar we made from apples, water, honey and patience, because the vinegars ripen from 40 to 60 days. In Provencal herbs we used Apple cider vinegar, Basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. And for Strengthening collected and added to Apple cider vinegar burdock root, flowers and dandelion root, nettle, borage, leaves and bark of Magnolia, marigold flowers, black cumin seeds and parsley, pine needles.
Our vinegar can be purchased in a mono version, and can be mixed in different proportions. For example, 200 ml of Apple cider vinegar and 100 ml of raspberry.
Apple cider vinegar
240 RUB 100 ml
840 RUB 500 ml
320 RUB 100 ml
To rinse hair in 1 liter of water add 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Rinse your hair. Do not rinse. For short or long hair, the flow may decrease and increase, respectively. For hair of medium length and medium thickness 300 ml of vinegar lasts an average of 20 applications.
It is very useful to wash the vinegar solution and the whole body. Especially after using soap and shower gels and in the presence of inflammation.
How to keep
Store in a cool dark place in the refrigerator. The residue is allowed.