The price for hair in our store is indicated for 10 grams of hair.
The price depends on the length of the hair
Current prices for hair:
1. 15-20 cm - 300 rubles / 10 grams;
2. 20-22 cm - 360 rubles / 10 grams;
3. 22-25 cm - 580 rubles / 10 grams;
4. 25-27 cm - 780 rubles / 10 grams;
5. 27-30 cm - 1050 rubles / 10 grams.
We sell hair in bundles, each bundle is assembled with a silicone rubber band. In 10 grams, there are about 3-5 such bundles.
For more information about the weight of hair, you can watch the video in our blog at the Fair of Masters at the link
We do not accept orders for the production of tress at the moment.
How much hair is needed for 1 doll?
The calculation of the hair requirement for 1 doll depends on the girth of the doll's head.
We give an approximate calculation of the hair requirement for 1 doll:
With head circumference:
1) 10 cm need 10 grams of hair;
2) 15 cm — 20 grams of hair;
3) 20 cm — 30-40 grams of hair;
4) 25 cm — 50-60 grams of hair;
5) 30 cm — 100-120 grams of hair.
For 1 reborn doll (up to 6 months old), you need 10 grams of hair, up to 1-2 years old30-40 grams of hair.
For 1 Paola Reina doll, you need 50-60 grams of hair.
For 1 Blythe doll, you need 50-60 grams of hair (for a thin natural hairstyle), 90-100 grams (for a thick lush hairstyle).
We work with retail and wholesale customers, stores and factories. Wholesale discounts are sent on request.
Delivery is carried out to all countries (by Russian post, express parcel by EMS). In Russia, we send by Russian post, SDEK.
Hair out of stock will be shipped within 3-5 business days.