Heavyweight natural bear claw suspension with a silver onlay. Nail length 5 cm.
The bear symbolizes the resurrection (appearance in spring of its winter lair with a bear cub), a new life, and hence initiation and rituals associated with the transition.
- In heroic myths, a bear is a solar symbol.
- In the myths about the floods, he turns into the moon, associating with the goddesses of the moon Diana and Artemis.
- It is the emblem of the Kingdom of Persia and Russia.
- Alchemical meaning: nigredo from the first matter.
- In the tradition of American Indians means supernatural strength, endurance, fortress, tornado.
"The Celts belong to the moon powers; Attribute of the goddess Bern.
"The Chinese personify strength and courage."
- The Japanese bear symbolized goodwill, courage and strength.
- The Ainu bear is a cultural hero and divine messenger.
- He is dedicated to the Torah from the Teutons. Ursa atla represents the feminine principle, and the Atli bear is male.
- For a shaman, a bear is a messenger of forest spirits.