A portable altar to refer to the Slavic gods. In the middle, we put Trebs or, if necessary, a candle, you can also put a sign of the deity that is not depicted. The next two circles are for candles. On the edge picture 12 Gods and Goddesses (probably drawing other characters) - these images put the Chura of the gods or mark the desired deity depicted in wood or stone (set with symbols of deities on wood, stone can be ordered separately, pictured as an example). Additional signs are placed on the altar:
1. The vedaman is the Symbol of the Guardian Priest, who preserves the Ancient Wisdom of the great race's Clans, for in this Wisdom the Traditions of Communities, the culture of relationships, and the Memory of The ancestors and Patron Gods of the Clans are preserved.
2. Vedara is a Symbol of the Priest-Keeper of the Ancient Faith of the first Ancestors (Capen-Ingling), who keeps the Shining Ancient Wisdom of the Gods. This symbol helps to learn and use ancient Knowledge for the benefit of the Prosperity of the Families and the Ancient Faith of the first Ancestors.
3. Magic sign "helm of awe" or "the Cross of Invincibility". Dvenadtsatiletny cross is a cross with a crossbar on each beam, or the swastika continued to the left (the dark right) rays.
The purpose of this cross is protection from external influences.This symbol is considered to be superior to all others in its effectiveness.
4. PRAVDA is a Slavic religious symbol of Pravda-the Slavic God of justice, the guardian of the law. The Slavic God However also monitors the correctness of the rituals.
5. The tree of Life (World Tree) is a symbol of new life. The world Tree personifies the unity of the World. It is an ancient model of the Universe and man, where every creature, object or phenomenon has its place. It is also a mediator (road, bridge, stairs) between the worlds where you go in the world of the dead - NAV or in the world of the Gods - Rights. This symbol is reflected in the ornamentation of many peoples.
Handmade work.It is possible to manufacture both with and without a handle. At the request of the customer I will make a cover.
How to keep
The product can be lapped with a damp cloth, Not to give in the hands of strangers.Store at home in a secluded place or in a designated place.
Delivery on agreement
Ask the seller for more details on shipping before making a purchase