Python skin bag with chain and strap. Inside eco suede black. Hardware color: silver
Inside: zippered pocket and one open pocket for mobile, etc.
How to keep
- Natural Python skin does not like the effects of moisture, it can darken if water gets on it, so try not to wear a bag in rainy weather,
- If moisture does get on the product, then in any case, do not dry the bag near the battery or other heat source, otherwise the surface of the bag may crack.
- The sun's rays also negatively affect the reptile's skin, so do not leave a bag made of this exotic material in the sun for a long time.
- Like any natural material, Python skin must breathe, it can not be stored in a plastic bag or airtight case.
- If you do not plan to use the bag for some time, then fill it with paper so that the product does not lose its shape.
- The reptile's skin is sensitive to low temperatures, so it is best to leave it at home if you are going to a ski resort.