Painting with motifs from the Summer garden in St. Petersburg: the statue, the Avenue, walking and photographing people. On the bench in the gazebo a bouquet of flowers and a forgotten hat from the eighteenth century, the pedestal of the statue leaning against the cane's invisible Beau.
Summer garden - as a place where the city and people of the past and present.
* International art exhibition "City and man" (Larnaca, Republic of Cyprus, 2018);
* XXV international exhibition of contemporary art Russian Art Week (Moscow, 2018).
* BANANA ice CREAM in the house-Museum of Marina Tsvetaeva (Moscow, 2019).
* Personal exhibition "Through colors to life" in the Museum And Exhibition complex of the Center of culture, cinema and leisure "Pavlovsk". 12 — may 30, 2019., St. Petersburg, Pavlovsk.
* International competition, exhibition and fair of contemporary art "TALENT of RUSSIA", first place in the competition of painting (section of classical painting, nomination Landscape).
Oil paints dry for a long time. The oil painting 1-2 years ago, in need of light and air. To place a picture under glass, not under glass creates the greenhouse effect and the paint may flake off. A year after creating the picture, if desired, can be coated with a special varnish.
From direct sunlight the paint can darken, and some pigments fade. In a very dark place can yellow oil in the paint layer. It is better to place a picture under diffused fluorescent light or energy saving lamp.
Do not place a picture next to heaters and air conditioners to prevent cracks and sagging of the canvas.
To remove dust picture can be wiped with a soft dry cloth. If there are no cracks in the paint layer, can be cleaned with a well wrung out damp cloth. Detergents cannot be used.
If the slack of the canvas: if the subframe is modular, you can gently knock out the wedges; if the subframe deaf, better to call in a framing shop for restringing.