Wide but sophisticated looking ring. Interesting the ratio of the width of the stone drew the attention of. Comfortable in everyday wear, and bright eye-catching garnet and shines among the silver fabric)
How to keep
* Any jewelry is desirable to remove before taking a shower, going to the bath or washing dishes.
* Whether you apply hand cream or spray with perfume, spray, try not to let the chemicals get on the jewelry.
* Jewelry is better to store in a box, upholstered inside with a soft cloth, or in separate bags. This is especially true of silver: under the influence of oxygen and humidity, the metal oxidizes and darkens much faster.
Maintaining the beauty:
* To remove the dark coating, the product should be placed in a solution of soapy water with the addition of ammonia (three drops of ammonia per half a Cup of soap solution). If there are grooves and they are not cleaned, you can additionally lightly brush these places with a SOFT toothbrush, and very carefully so as not to leave scratches. After the procedure, the jewelry must be thoroughly rinsed with clean water and wipe dry flannel cloth. In the same way you can clean and water.
It is IMPORTANT! Please note that this method should not be used to clean decorations with a decorative black coating, it may fly off. For blackened products, exclude ammonia from the solution, you can simply wash with a soap solution.
* To clean of fat - a good helping of liquid for washing of glasses.
It is IMPORTANT! Rubbing silver, you should not use napkins or paper towels - they can scratch the product. Only a soft flannel cloth, lint-free cloth.
* If these methods do not help, you can use special tools that are widely available on the market. Simply immerse the silver in the solution or wipe the product with a special cloth for cleaning, and after a couple of minutes it will Shine again with a soft moonlight Shine.
*The same deep scratches and furrows can remove the jeweler who will return your jewelry to its original brilliance.