Stylish glass coasters will be a great present not only for your kitchen but for your friends too.
Set of 4 pieces. Fotopint on gilded glass. Stone texture.
Coasters are made from glass, the backside is equipped with vinyl pads.
How to keep
Clean with wet soft fabric
Delivery on agreement
Ask the seller for more details on shipping before making a purchase
Payment by agreement
Перевод на карту продавца
The cost of delivery is not included in the cost of work.
Purchase of ready work: 100% prepayment
Execution of work on the order: 70% prepayment, the remaining 30% - are paid after the completion of work (after receiving from me a photo of the finished work).
Return and exchange terms
Products are not exchanged and returned.
Exception: damage during transportation.
We do everything to ensure that the product has reached you intact.
There have never been any cases of damage during transportation. But, if the product is damaged by the carrier, contact us immediately. All issues will be decided in your favor.