This wooden rolling pin is engraved with Paisley pattern.
This design is a fun way to enhance home-made cookies or even texturize hand-made pottery. This item makes a fun gift for friends and family for any occasion: be it birthday, 5th wedding anniversaries, a house-warming, a bachelorette party, a very special holiday, or just a fun treat for yourself.
All rolling pins are made from beech wood, engraved using a high accuracy laser, and coated with natural flaxseed oil to preserve the integrity of its stylish look and functionality.
After use clean body and crevices with a damp cleaning brush; use water sparingly if needed, and towel dry. Do not put in dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight. Once in a while lightly rub with vegetable oil to preserve the integrity of the wood, so you can enjoy your rolling pin for years!
Requests for custom designs welcome!
Thank you, and enjoy our rolling pins!
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This is my favourite sugar cookie recipe; it's tasty and simple, and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
We ship all our products by registrated Post service within 3-5 work days from the reception of the payment and provide track number for parcel.
The estimated time required for the delivery:
USA, Canada: 14-21 business days;
European Union: 10–17 business days
The rest of the world: 14-21 business days
Buyers are responsible for all duties, taxes, customs and fees incurred at point of entry to the buyer's country.
Estimated delivery cost for all directions:
1) 1 mini rolling pin- 5$
2) 3 mini rolling pins or 1 regular rolling pin- 18$
4) from 2-4 rolling pins- 30$
▪ Bank transfer
▪ Transfer to a bank card
▪ Electronic payment systems
▪ Money transfer system
▪ Cash on delivery
Return and exchange terms
Should you wish to return the purchased item please contact us directly.
We are confident that we will be able to find a solution satisfying for both parties.
However, we do not accept returns of custom-made products.
Our goal is for 100% of our clients to be satisfied. We also appreciate constructive criticism :)
If you have an idea on how we could improve the quality of our services, please contact us!