Long Snood with braids, in two turns, and is knitted from a soft yarn that combines wool with viscose.
Draw your attention to the fact that the actual product color may vary slightly due to your monitor settings.
How to keep
In the care of knitted goods made of natural wool should be guided by the following rules.
- For washing, use only non-alkaline cleaning agents or media with a low content of alkali.
- Wash in cold water or when the water temperature is not above 30 C.
- Wool wash by hand, repeatedly propulsive them until, until the water does not acquire absolute transparency. In the last of the water to freshen the paint, add a little vinegar.
- Light and dark knitwear wash separately.
- The Laundry gently squeeze in towel, without twisting!
- Dry knits flat on an absorbent substrate (e.g., towel), after giving them ACC. form.