In this video tutorial, I will demonstrate how to draw a daffodil on a Christmas ball easily, using solvent-based stained glass paints. The painting was performed in the following sequence:
- drawing with a soft pencil 8B or softer, ideally, of course, use a specialized pencil on the glass, but I don`t have them...
- next, apply a contour that splits the drawing into sectors, for the paint not to get mixed and to make an imitation of stained glass
- the painting itself is made with stained glass paints. Don't be afraid to mix and experiment with colors!
- decor with contours.
I used the following materials for my work:
- Christmas ball (glass).
- Pebeo Vitrail stained glass paint on the solvent.
- Pebeo Cerne Relief contour.
How to draw in stages, you will see in the video below!