Обновление пароля

Мастер-классы с материалом glue gun

Найдено 84 публикаций с этим материалом
Сортировать по: 
Дате

Популярности
1 2 3 4 5...7 Дальше
Very simple and easy decor for Easter with your own hands. You will need: willow branches; jute or linen rope; glue gun; wood shavings or hay; thread or wire; for decoration, a branch of greenery and feathers.
05.03.2020 15:43  |  
  A greeting card made with your own hands, what could be better? The more that we are waiting for the holidays treat your loved ones this warm attention! To work, you will need: Scrap paper, 2 sheets 30 by 30 cm; cutting, paper flowers; Moment glue, glue gun; good mood. Thank you for ...
Today I will show you how to make a lantern out of cardboard, which is perfect for photo shoots or decorating the interior. The size of a large lantern with a handle is 29*12 cm, a small one is 24*9 cm I always have a lot of scraps of cardboard from projects, now it's time to find a use for ...
27.01.2020 15:06  |  
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
1. Cut the wire of the desired size (about 20 cm).  2. Do a hook from wire, fix with pliers on balls from rattan. 3. Balls of moss just put on the wire. 4. We take a pinch of our decorative filler, wrap it in the center with threads and fix it with a hot gun (such a workpiece ...
This DIY will help you make cute, heavy and squishy toys. And they are really anti-stress :) Making them is sooo easy and so fast! It's a good option for Christmas crafts for kids. Snowmen will make a great decoration for New Year's Eve, a cute Christmas toy or a nice craft for ...
16.12.2019 13:55  |  
Timbered houses are lost somewhere in the Alps,Hidden in these forest mystery, it is not available to us...The soul seeks to look inside all this beauty —I wish I could live there or fulfill my holiday duty! This quatrain was born in me at once as soon as the lights in the windows of the houses lit ...
I have for you a small tutorial on how to make Christmas decor, which is suitable not only for scrapbooking, but also for home decor. You just need to make it a bigger size!  For the basis of candies and cookies I took binding cardboard and cotton on a tight fit. Painted candy acrylic ...
02.12.2019 10:36  |  
To make a wreath you will need: Circle of cardboard Newspaper or paper Masking tape Cloth Glue gun Acrylic paint Acorns, chestnuts and cones Figures from salted dough Beads Tape  On the New Year's Eve, I like to watch a lot of movies where the action takes place during the New Year ...
Today I want to show you how to make a decor textile pumpkin of cotton. This is the case when you need a flat pumpkin, not a volume one. This tutorial I filmed in a video format. I really hope you enjoy it! I wish you pleasant viewing and inspiration! If you have any questions, I will be happy to ...
It seems to me that there is nothing more important and pleasant than a praise from a buyer. Therefore, you always want to do everything perfectly, including packaging of your product. Today I want to share with you a simple way of making a packaging box. The production takes a minimum of time and ...
  In this video tutorial, you will find how to make a poppy from foamiran with your own hands. I will show you how to create a middle, petals and how to assemble the flower. To work, you do not need any special tools! You will only need materials, your golden hands and attention! :)
1 2 3 4 5...7 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений