Обновление пароля

Мастер-классы с материалом hooks

Найдено 4 публикаций с этим материалом
Сортировать по: 
Дате

Популярности
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
One more thing I have made for my daughter. Busyhouse — cool toy! But all of them in shops or homemade ones have one principle — bearing walls. It turns out that this exciting toy is easy to make, but it is used one-sidedly. Just as a busyhouse. One busyhouse makes 4 busyhouses. Or six, if with a ...
Soon, soon the most magical holiday and New Year will come and give us the smell of mandarins, Christmas trees and gingerbread! Why don't we make a fun key holder in a shape of a delicious gingerbread, thereby gaining favour of the symbol of 2019 — the Pig :) For the work we need: a piece of ...
DIY on crocheting an Owl.  In the end, you should get a sweetheart doll of size about 7.5 cm (without tassels on ears). You need: 1. Yarn (mine is YarnArt Jeans, 160 m/50 g) of different colours. 2. Hooks #2 and #4 (according to the yarn you use). 3. Glass balls with the diameter of about 1 cm. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений