Обновление пароля

Мастер-классы с материалом decor

Найдено 12 публикаций с этим материалом
Сортировать по: 
Дате

Популярности
This tutorial is quite simple, and is aimed more at remembering how some simple things can decorate our products just as good as fashionable and expensive decor. After all, a lot of new things are well-forgotten old ones :) So, we need: designer paper (you can take stationery, high density);& ...
We all grew up on someone's tutorials. It's time for me to share the accumulated knowledge, especially as it's not far from the New Year, so it's time to prepare gifts for our loved ones. So, I want to share with you the process of sewing a Coffee Mouse. Why coffee, you ask. ...
03.07.2019 11:06  |  
I offer you to sew a fabric mouse. It will be a Christmas tree toy. For sewing, you will need a small piece of any cotton fabric. Fold the fabric in half and transfer the pattern on the fabric. On a pattern it is noted, how many and what details need to be cut out, and do not forget in places for ...
04.06.2019 19:37  |  
Marshmallows are ribbon flowers in tsunami kanzashi technique that have an amazing airy look and are of special beauty and attractiveness. To create this hair jewellery, I used the following materials: Hair of any girl should always look beautiful. To highlight their luxury, you need ...
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
Simple tutorial on how to make a photo frame.You will need: cardboard; jute rope 3.5 meters long; twine; decor. I will not describe how to cut out a cardboard blank quickly. For those who have never done it before would be easier and clearer to watch the video. The frame is 2 cm wide. For the ...
I suggest creating unusual Easter decor from an ordinary egg tray — trivet in the form of a basket for Easter eggs or small candies! So, you will need: egg tray; fabric; scissors; glue gun; materials for decorating baskets; strap. Cut off the upper part of the egg tray. The top of the ...
In this video, the idea of a cardboard box that anyone can make is presented. The materials used are not expensive and available to everyone. I decorated it with all sorts of unnecessary necessities that I did not throw away I took a cardboard box as a base, I created simulation of the boards of ...
A step-by-step tutorial on making a snowman. For the basis I took two foam balls. The snowman is decorated with a homemade hat and a scarf. The broom is made of satin ribbon and a wooden skewer. Materials (for 1 snowman): a foam ball Ø5 cm (1 piece); a foam ball Ø6 cm (1 piece); narrow white ribbon ...
This envelope with a Declaration of Love is easy done yourself. Materials you need:1. Paper for scrapbooking (or coloured cardboard). 2. Ruler. 3. Simple pencil and soft eraser.4. Tape, width 3 cm (colour at your discretion, I have violet transparent), lighter or matches. 5. Glue stick or PVA, ...
This chair manufactured by IKEA is called Patrick. It faithfully served for about 10 years and frayed, has undergone several restorations. The task: fix the upholstery. Decision: it was decided to decorate the worn out parts of the chair along the contour of the seams with a linen printed fabric ...
So, let's proceed to the decoration of a bottle with volume elements of fabric and decoupage. You need:- bottle- PVA glue- acrylic prime coating- texture additive for paint (sand)- glue for decoupage- decoupage napkins- acrylic paint (white, blue, ochre)- metallic acrylic paint (silver)- brush- ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений