Обновление пароля

Мастер-классы с материалом acrylic contours

Найдено 8 публикаций с этим материалом
Сортировать по: 
Дате

Популярности
Summer is a time of the year rich in bouquets! Armfuls of flowers, decorating our house, needs a suitable vase and not even one :)In this video, we will show you a completely easy way of painting a simple transparent vase with cotton sticks!   For work you will need: vase; degreasing ...
Watching the work of the best artisans in their field is a real pleasure!But it is double great when you have the opportunity to learn their technique and take a couple of ideas as a note.   Today we are having Ekaterina Volkova, dot painting artist from Minsk, with a new tutorial.We will ...
For those who do not know how to embroider, but really wants to please their mothers and grandmothers with a wonderful handmade gift for spring holidays, I offer a very simple thing! We will embroider... paint on glass! Or rather, create an imitation of it with the help of dot painting. You will ...
Soon, soon the most magical holiday and New Year will come and give us the smell of mandarins, Christmas trees and gingerbread! Why don't we make a fun key holder in a shape of a delicious gingerbread, thereby gaining favour of the symbol of 2019 — the Pig :) For the work we need: a piece of ...
Cozy Scandinavian style is suitable for decoration of various objects: simple boxes, jewelry boxes, Christmas balls, anything. A similar patchwork technique is very easily applied and scaled. And in our new video warm knitted and embroidered designs embrace a bottle of champagne. You'll need: ...
Here I'm telling about one of my projects — decorating a table with stained glass paints.   Prepare the following tools and materials, and your work space: glass surface to be painted; I bought this table at IKEA acrylic contour, bronze or brass organic stained glass paints cotton swabs dry ...
I want to show you how to decorate small but nice and functional gifts for family, friends and colleagues in the dot painting technique.  Get: - a massage comb, - black acrylic paint  - acrylic contours - pearls imitation paint - primer for smooth surfaces - acrylic varnish - ordinary ruler, ruler ...
I love taking in all the intricacies and details of folk ornaments. So I decided to learn all about Mexican patterns using an example of a box. So, here you go! You need the following tools: 1. The box, I chose pine wood. 2. SONET black acrylic primer. The prime is more opaque than acrylic paint, so ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений