Обновление пароля

Мастер-классы с материалом mold

Найдено 8 публикаций с этим материалом
Сортировать по: 
Дате

Популярности
Today i will show you a simple idea of mirror frame decor from newspaper tubes and putty in marine style. I used magazines for tubes. I twisted tubes at an angle on a needle number 3.5 I connected it with a rope. I made marine elements made of floral clay (it is light) and molds.  I added ...
Today I will show how to use molds and polymer clay, you can give a new life to a wooden frame. For the decoration you will need: a wood frame; primer; a mold; polymer clay; acrylic paint; a printout; lacquer. .
Today I'll show you how to make a beautiful interior thing in English style. I used a decoupage technique. I used molds and polymer clay to make decorative elements and antiqued the piece with crackles. Materials for work: a metal pot; soil; acrylic paint; a mold; polymer clay; talc; ...
Today I want to talk about how you can create a set of jewellery out of foam. Materials and tools: Iranian foam mould of a Lotus petal iron melamine sponge small scissors instant glue orange stick toothpick acrylic paint half-matt acrylic varnish brush thin brush thin wire pins metal ball tool ...
Today I want to share with you one of the variants of creation rose leaves out of foam. You need: - iron - Iranian foam, any bright colours - melamine sponge or an ordinary sponge wrapped it in a soft cloth - a mold of a rose leave - scissors - oil crayons - acrylic semi-gloss varnish - brush - ...
So we're going to model a shrub rose! 1. To start with, mix up a little white and pink paint in translucent clay — the colour will become three tones brighter after drying. Grease hands and a folder with sunflower oil or Johnson's Baby. Shape a drop of 4 cm and put it inside the folder, ...
Today I will make a magical watering pot. Rather, the watering pot is ordinary, from IKEA, but the forest on it is surely magical. Remember the tale about Sleeping Beauty? Pricked by a spindle, she fell asleep, and the whole Kingdom with her — the King and Queen, castle, forest, court, birds, ...
Today I will tell you how to create an exquisite spring accessory, a Branch of Jasmine from self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain).The tutorial is quite detailed and is suitable even for beginners, and I hope that experienced sellers may find something useful here. Materials:• smooth self ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений